TIWA IS ACTUALLY COUNTING HER DAYS AS A SINGLE LADY
10 Things You Didnt Know About Tiwa & Tee-Billz Wedding
Star couple Tiwa Savage and Tee-Billz (Tunji Balogun) are set to wed in grand style not unlike P-square’s Peter and Tuface Idibia’s superlative wedding. The ‘Eminado‘ singer will be marrying her heart throb/manager in a lavish event that we can’t all wait to see. Unfortunately the couple have kept a tight lid on the plans of the wedding and of course the wedding is strictly by invitation.
Though the preparation for the wedding and the actual wedding is set to be a surprise, here are a couple of golden nuggets that help us envision the grandeur that will be their wedding ceremony.
10. Nigerian legend and high- life musican King Sunny Ade will be performing at their traditional wedding.
9. The traditional wedding will be held this weekend, 23rd of November.
8. She will be wearing a white wedding dress as hinted when she posted a picture on Instagram while shopping for her wedding dress in London.
7. The venue of the wedding is The Ark Vicinity located on Okunade Bluewater Zone, off Remi Olowude Street, Lekki. The nuptials will kick off at 9AM and last four hours followed by a reception at the same venue.
6. The selected colors for the traditional wedding are fuchsia and gold, as stated on the invitation.
5. The organization of the entire event will be handled be Funmi Victor-Okigbo’s The Wedding Company; same lady behind the wedding of Basketmouth and Bella Adenuga.
4. The decoration of the wedding and reception has been contracted to ‘Newton and David’ owned by Uche Majekodunmi.
3. The white wedding which is set to hold in February 2014 will be a destination wedding at Maldives Island, an island nation in the Indian Ocean about two hours flight outside Dubai.
2. The entire wedding is planned by the best friend of the bride-to-be Elohor Aisien
1. The wedding aso-ebi costs N30,000 for 5 yards